Republic of Belarus – ВACBT
Public Association “Belarusian Association for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy”
89 Maximа Bogdanovichа Street, office 44
Republic of Belarus
Head and EABCT-representative:
● Number of members: 65
● Founding date: 8 April 2019
● Date when joined EABCT: 8 September 2022
● Official Language: Russian
● Who can be a member: a citizen of the Republic of Belarus who is a specialist in mental health care or a student in the same field can become a member.
Training programs accredited by EACBT:
● Law intensity CBT (CBT+) program for consulting and coaching (together with Ukrainian Association for CBT)
Collections of articles and materials of annual international scientific and practical conferences that take place in Minsk: “Cognitive-behavioral approach in counseling and psychotherapy”.
Main activities of our association:
1. Organization of scientific and practical conferences and seminars in the field of CBT.
2. Organization of training projects in the field of classic cognitive behavioral therapy and third wave CBT (mindfulness, schema therapy, AСT, DBT).
3. Formation of CBT quality and ethical standards in the Republic of Belarus.