SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
The aim of the EABCT Special Interest Groups is
1. to create a group of people, within the EABCT, interested in developing research and studying specific scientific areas and tasks related to the Cognitive Behavioral areas of interest
2. to create an EABCT scientific production that will allow the EABCT to have arguments to ask for research (or projects) funding ( e.g. to EU, WHO, etc), and to participate to international scientific projects and activities promoted by the main Nationals and International Institutions (e.g. WHO,) in the field of Mental Health.
Psychologists can join us in the discussion list and contribute in discussions and activities.
To enter the discussion list go to www.LinkedIn.com and search for EABCT Specialized Interest Groups. The Specialized Interest Groups are subgroups of the EABCT group in LinkedIn.
Objective and rules Scientific Interest Groups are described in the EABCT rules >>>
There are Specialized Interest Groups on
– Bipolar Disorders and Acute Mania
– Disruptive Behaviour Disorders in children and adolescents
– Forensic CBT
– Low Intensity CBT
– Sex and Couple Therapy
– Trauma and Dissociation
– Personality Disorders
– Positive CBT
– Training and Supervision
– Unipolar Depression
– Trans-Diagnostic Dysfunctions
– Worry, rumination and repetitive thinking